Belfast International Arrivals
Click “GO” to view all flights in the next 2 hours, or narrow your search by entering either your flight number or destination in the boxes provided above as well as your airline. Ryanair, easyjet and more…
Find a local Hotel
Getting in late? Why not rest at one of the many hotels for the night and go home the next day!
Find local Transport
Find local transport to get you back home safely! There are many options such as buses, taxis and trains.
Book cheap Flights
Ready for your next adventure? Take a look at the cheap flights available from Belfast International Airport.
Belfast International Arrivals Information
Belfast International Airport is really easy to navigate as it only has one main terminal.
- You can visit the Car Hire reception desks in the main arrivals hall and hire your next set of wheels to explore Ireland.
- Otherwise, you can jump in a taxi; the taxi rank is just to the right as you leave the terminal.
- Another option is to take the bus into the city of Belfast, which sits about 16 miles away from the International Airport.
What are some of the changes to arrivals due to Brexit?
As Brexit has officially taken place now and the UK is no longer part of the EU, you will notice some changes when you arrive at the airport. Some of these changes include:
- Removal of the EU lane, which will now be replaced with “goods to declare” or “nothing to declare”
- If you’re an EU citizen, you will still be asked to have your ID checked like before and might also be asked about the purpose of your journey.
- If you’re an EU citizen not living in the UK, you could now be required to have a “permitted paid engagement” visa if you’re coming to the UK for work reasons
Please note that, though these are some of the changes, we recommend that you always check the rules before booking as they could be ever-changing.
Airlines at Belfast Airport